Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

After 3 months of not touching this, i guess no one will suddenly come here and have a look at my blog.
thats good as i have too many things inside my heart that i wanna expose.
3 months just passed by so fast,
i remember when everyone was busy playing their liga in july, starting to study in august and full-force in september for pmr.
of course, pmr has ended. it does me no good as i miss those days.
2011 is ending, and if people ask me what's special this year.
all i can say is,
i've met some true form5 friends, which i'm really happy of it.
i've sat for pmr.
i'm part of TN6.
i attented 7weeks.
i've broke friendships with some shit.
and lastly, i like a girl which i dare not talk to.
my book is full of memories which i'd remember for life.
currently working at ss15 Sweethut.
I keep asking why am i so gutless.
I dare not do anything when she's around.
for example, today she stopped by and i went away without a word.
this feeling sucks, i'm struggling..
it's funny how people can become total strangers when they were once close friends.
will update again soon, all i wanna do now is have a cup of coffee and chill in my bed room refreshing those precious little memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment