Thursday, August 4, 2011

please study, please.

Don't understand myself.
Promised my cousin to score 5A's and above to make him proud.
Always say wanna make my mom proud.
Aunt said i can't do well in my PMR, wanna prove her wrong.
but what am i doing to help myself achieve all these?
Haven't started studying when theres 1 month + left to PMR.
I need guidance, need someone to help me!
But what's important is I must help myself!!
Must change myself and start studying from today onwards!
please..

1 comment:

  1. Hello Irvan,

    wow...u need to score dat badly =)...i can help u...simple tips, 1 month + until the PMR exam. u juz need to do a lot of exercise and past year paper to boost up your confidence. Now, u can do it in a fun and interesting way by using this technology. Why not you visit my website to get da trailer first:

    www.wealthzone88.com/product/

    This will greatly help u in your exam. Need more information just contact me at twitter@GideonYangus. All da best in your preparation for Exam =).

    To your Success,
    Refered by: Gideon Yangus
    e-Learning Consultant

    ReplyDelete