Tuesday, June 28, 2011

haha since when this has became my emo blog? ;P
many things happened throughout the month
i like a girl, but i think, predict, guess the girl dosen't like me.
and maybe she likes one of my close friends haha.
it hurts.
although you may see me always smiling, always doing retarded stuffs to make others happy,
but deep inside my heart, i'm not well.
i'm broken!
some of my besties asked me to confess, but i just don't wanna let you know that i love you.
i always think that i'm not good enough to be with you.
and of course no one wants to be with a short, ugly, dumb and someone who always speak vulgar words.
soo i shouldn't waste your time to even tell me that we won't be together.
she's the girl i really like
i didn't have this feeling for my past girlf's.
this girl is diff.
it's a pity, a pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment