Monday, June 20, 2011

friends?

haha i thought i was soo lucky to have such good form5 friends, but i thought wrong.
i was treated like a puppet to everyone, some thinks i'm funny most of em thinks ima sohai
whenever i go out with em, i will always be left out or being the one that get bullied by them
asking friends of em to whack me and saying not to fetch me back home from somewhr in the middle of the night
saying their day was always better without me
whenever i play a sport, i make a mistake, i'll be criticized badly. whenever i do something right, i won't get praising
taking money away from my wallet and not returning
and not having faith and trust in me
are these the things a good friend will be treated?
brothers best friends, idk what are those things anymore.
does true friendship really exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment